Makceh daUn kelaDi...

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

.:: 4Shared : Basic Language of Japanese ::.


Knowledge is power!So will benefit others if i share this knowledge to you...Sharing is caring...  :)

B.A.S.I.C. Phrase :

1. Ohayou : Good Morning
2. Konnichiwa : Hello
3. Konbanwa : Good Evening
4. Sayounara : Good Bye
5. Daijoubudeska? : Are you alright?
6. Kore wa nan desu ka? : What is this?
7. Arigatou gozaimas : Thank you very much!
8. Sumimasen/gomennasai : I am sorry
9. Nanika hokani arimasu ka? : Anything else
10. Wakarimasen : I Don't understand
11. Otsukare samadeshita : Well done
12. Watashi no namae wa (name) . My name is (name)
13. Ima nanji deska? : What time is it?
14. Sore de zenbu desu! : That all!
15. Nemuides : I am sleepy
16. Mata ne / jaa ne : See you later
17. Nihongo ga dekimasen : I dont undersand japanese
18. Ima isougashideska : Are you busy now
19. Wakarimashita : All right / understand / got it
20. Ima ohima desu ka : Are you free now?

**************************************

Words specially to someone you ♥ :

1. Anata nashidewa ikite ikanai : I cant live without you
2. Aishiteru : I love you
3. Hana no youni kirei : You are as beautiful as a flower
4. Iroppoi : You're sexy
5. Itsumo aishiteru : I will always love you
6. Kekkon shite-kureru? : Will you marry me?
7. Kimi ni muchu nanda : I'm crazy about you
8. Kirei dayo : Youre beautiful
9. Kisu shite : Kiss me
10. Kisu shite mo ii : May i kiss you?
11. Kokoro no sokokara aishiteru : I love you from the bottom of my heart
12. Zutto issho-ni itai - I want to be with you forever

***********************************

Insult Word (Usually use in Japanese Anime or Movie). Not recommended to use. :

1. Hentai : Pervert
2. Baka yaro : Stupid/idiot/fool
3. Warukagi : Brat/bad child
4. Uso tsuki : Liar!
5. Koshinuke : Coward
6. Iyarashi : Disgusting
7. Kutabare! : Go to hell!
8. Kuso kurae : Eat shit!
9. Chikushoo : Oh shit! / Oh hell!
10. Fuzakeru na: Stop being stupid








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...